3905 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

I see the 2nd line!!! Congrats!!

Post # 4
3905 posts
Honey bee

MrsD41503:  It’s ok, vent away, you can blame it all on hormones for the next while…. An I can totally see the line. As for the beer, really dont worry bout that because your blood and baby’s blood does not mix yet as the placenta is not formed yet so that can of beer will not affect your baby in the slightest. I’m sorry to hear about your granny 🙁

When the husband coming back? 

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  ana2017. Reason: Typos
Post # 5
152 posts
Blushing bee

I see it clearly. Congrats!

Post # 6
3905 posts
Honey bee

As for th bootcamp…. idk how intense it is and how much weight liffting is involved… maybe ask the instructor if this workout is safe for early pregnancy just in case if you become pregnant… this way you dont have to tell him/her that you are if you dont want to … and then cancel with the office.. say it’s for medical reasons..

Post # 8
5889 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m usually the one that doesn’t see it, but I totally see it! Congrats!

Post # 10
6276 posts
Bee Keeper

I don’t know how strong the 2 lines are supposed to be but I can see a second line very easily here. 

Post # 11
857 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Don’t even have to squint to see it!

Post # 12
1445 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

I see the second line as well–Congrats! How many DPO are you?

Post # 13
2171 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

MrsD41503:  False positives are very rare, especially with FRERs and yours is definitely positive. The first one I got was even lighter than yours. Depending on how many DPO you are, you should be able to take a digital test and have it give you a legitimate result. 

On another note, have you been doing bootcamp this whole time? If you have, you can still go, but like you said lighter weights and don’t try to elevate your heart rate too much for too long. Congrats!

Post # 15
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Definitely there! I don’t even have to squint! Congrats!! FX for a happy and healthy 9 months ahead! 🙂 

The topic ‘What do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors