(Closed) What do you think?

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 16
2171 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

MrsD41503:  If you took one of the Clearblue Digital with weeks estimator tests, you should get an accurate read if you’re 12 DPO, I took my digital the day my period was supposed to arrive. You could definitely get one tonight and take it or you can take it first thing in the morning when you use the bathroom for the first time, that’s highly recommended when taking pregnancy tests for accuracy. 

I was doing bootcamp too in my first few weeks of pregnancy but definitely listen to you body, drink more water than what you think you’ll need so you can stay hydrated. ๐Ÿ™‚ Fingers crossed for you and your husband, this would be quite the exciting addition to your family!

Post # 17
5889 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

MrsD41503:  it is a clear positive, but I’m pretty OCD, so I would be running to drugstore during lunch to pick up a digital. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
85 posts
Worker bee

Definitely a positive! Get a digital to see the words ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 20
85 posts
Worker bee

MrsD41503:  good luck! post an update! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 21
1579 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

MrsD41503:  I see it!! Get a digital to confirm but it looks like a clear positive to me! Early congrats!

I also was doing a boot-camp type workout when I found out. I was able to do it “less intensely” for only about 2 more weeks until I started getting morning (all day) sickness and terrible fatigue and couldn’t do anymore.

Post # 23
5889 posts
Bee Keeper

MrsD41503:  how RUDE. Was it an early detection one?

Post # 25
2171 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I would wait and test first thing in the morning in a couple of days. If you hadn’t held your urine for at least 4 hours and since you haven’t missed your period yet, even though it’s early detection, that can alter your result. Give it a couple days until you actually miss your period. 

Post # 27
5889 posts
Bee Keeper

MrsD41503:  don’t worry. I’ve heard the FRERs are most accurate so maybe the digitals are just not as sensitive. I would just keep testing with both every day, but I’m a crazy person lol! 

Post # 29
5889 posts
Bee Keeper

MrsD41503:  haha oh definitely. You should have relinquishes that responsibility as soon as you were TTC! Lol

The topic ‘What do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors