(Closed) What do you think about this dress?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What do you think of this dress?
    Love the dress, but not so much on you : (2 votes)
    4 %
    Love it on you, but don't like the dress : (18 votes)
    33 %
    Love the dress AND it looks amazing on you : (10 votes)
    19 %
    Hate this dress! : (24 votes)
    44 %
  • Post # 17
    577 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 1969

I love your first dress (from your other post)! You have a great figure so both dresses look great on you.  To be perfectly honest, the skirt part of this dress makes it look a little costumey and cheap.  If you want to make your look more funky, go crazy on your accessories!

Post # 19
    407 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

omg. i love it. I think it looks great on you. The dress looks great bustled. I love the tiers and how sparkly they are. 

Post # 20
    37 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I think the dress looks great on you! but the dress itself i don’t really like because it’s sorta busy in the bodice area with all the lace and beading.  I like simple dresses, so that might just be preference.

Post # 21
    256 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

While I think it looks beautiful on you – I’m not a big fan of the ruffles.  But if you like them go for it, you look great! 

Post # 22
    289 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2009

There is too much going on with this dress…I think you can probably pull off any style dress you want so if you love it then go with it!! It’s about what you love and how you feel. However, if you are really this unsure you should probably keep looking for a similar style with perhaps more consistency between the top and the bottom…best of luck!

Post # 23
    2342 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

i think its pretty!  its very different, i honestly havent seen a dress like that!  It has a modern look to it, how do the moms feel about it?  Not that it matters but sometimes the older women tend to like more tradiational dresses, so you might hear opinions from them, if you know what i mean!

Post # 24
    357 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

You rock that dress…but the lace just doesn’t rock me! 

The topic ‘What do you think about this dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors