Post # 16
1.Hilary Duff (she is a horrible actress??)
2. Key Largo (5x more expensive than other beaches in Florida with the exact same attractions. Also, no actual beaches to chill on in this part of the keys)
3. 4th of July
4. donughts ( I like but must be quality)
5. Flowers and favors
Post # 17
Entertainer: Chrissy Teigen and John Legend
Vacation place: San Francisco. I’m sure a lot of major cities are like this, but it was so sad seeing the extreme number of homeless people there.
Annual event/holiday: I haven’t ever been, but I imagine New Year’s Eve in Times Square isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. I never want to be packed in with that many people especially for such a long time.
Food: Pumpkin spice lattes. I’m not a person that generally likes spices like cinnamon and nutmeg, so I just don’t get the whole pumpkin spice everything trend lol
Wedding thing: Rustic decor. It drove me crazy how hard it was to find wedding decorations in stores that weren’t rustic themed!
Post # 18
My SO is WFH right now and so am I. He passed by quickly to get some coffee from the kitchen and ask what I’m doing. He wants to join too:
1. Can’t think of an answer
2. Barcelona- he said this might not be fair because of the time of the year but he went there in August for his work and had some free days to explore the city with his coworkers afterwards. He didn’t like that it was super crowded with tourists (also saw a number of pickpocketing) and, “expected a bit more” based from what everyone was telling him. However, “the food and drinks were superb”.
3. Any of the big annual televised beauty pageants- he doesn’t see the point
4. Peanut Butter- uhm, excuse me?!? This is easily one of my favorite foods. He’s European and more into Nutella (which is not as healthy btw) so I’ll charge it to he just doesn’t get it.
5. wedding cakes – he’s joking because he knows what a big deal it is to me LOL
Post # 19
omg y’all I SO agree with NYC haha
Post # 20
1. Gwyneth Paltrow / Miley Cyrus. Both just bug me beyond measure, but that may be more a statement of their personalities than talent.
2. Disney. (Sorry…don’t flame me! 😄)
3. I honestly can’t think of one, but I’m one who loves celebrating for the sake of celebrating!
5. First look
Post # 21
- Wedding: May 2019 - City, State
1. Post Malone. He irritates me and his music isn’t even good.
2. Budapest. The whole time I was there was a shit show. I’d never been to a place that just felt…wrong before. Budapest felt very wrong and I was an anxious mess the whole time I was there.
3. 4th of July. Obnoxious partiers and fireworks for the month surrounding it. If they contained it to 1 weekend that’s fine, FOR A WHOLE MONTH is absurd
4. Olives. They are salty, slimy balls of rubber. They ruin everything they touch.
5. Favors. I don’t want your nasty milk chocolates, your handful of nuts, or your personalized coozies. I don’t need a consolation prize for coming to your wedding.
Post # 23
Place: Las Vegas and Caribbean cruises
Popular event/holiday: Fourth of July, Valentine’s Day, Halloween
Wedding related thing: customized cocktails and favors
Post # 24
1. Will Ferrell – I don’t find anything that he’s in funny. Even elf.
2. Paris – I first went I was a teenager and then again about 7 years ago but it had gone down hill a lot. It was dirty, overcrowded, expensive, there was a high population of armed police and a high level of homelessness. I had a bag with an outside zip and that zip was undone at least 8 times in the few days we were there.
3. Valentine’s Day. So much pressure. Single people feel crap. Also I’ve seen a number of relationships were one person is being treated awfully but the others actions are forgiven because they do something over the top on Valentine’s Day.
4. Bacon. I can eat it but I never fancy it. I’m the person usually asking for it be removed from burgers because it definitely doesn’t enhance a burger.
5. Multiple hen/stag dos or hen/stag dos in another country (that you aren’t from).
Post # 25
1. Lana Del Ray / Angelina Jolie
2. Paris sounds awful, though I do want to see Versailles. Las Vegas is great if you like overpriced drinks and gambling. I do not so it’s not the place for me!
3. St. Patrick’s Day. I don’t like drinking or bars, so it’s one I never celebrate.
4. Watermelon. It just tastes like crunchy water.
5. Bridal showers. Literally just an excuse to have your closest cough up more presents for you.
Post # 28
1. Pretty much any celebrity. I don’t get why people obsess over celebrities and care about who they’re dating, what they’re wearing ect. I can understand a little bit if they have talent, but way too many are untalented, hyped up, and narcissistic.
2. Disney world. I had more fun in the hotel pool. It was way too hot to enjoy myself. It was over 110 degrees and very humid in Florida.
3. Christmas. I don’t like it anymore and it just makes me feel sad and upset as an adult since my family doesn’t give presents anymore and my mom is passed.
4. Cucumbers. Disgusting. Tastes like useless grass. Mint and chocolate are also two flavors that should never be combined.
5. Strict traditions. It’s ok if your father can’t walk you down the isle. It’s ok if you Maid/Matron of Honor can’t show up to the rehearsal. It’s ok if you can’t find your “something blue”. Obsessing over these frankly archaic things shouldn’t ruin your wedding experience and no one cares.
Post # 29
1 Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow
2. Vegas – though I think the shows are great.
3. I love all the major holidays … not much of a Labor/Memorial Day fan as they just seem to be placeholders marking the end/beginning of summer. Valentine’s Day is one of my favorites as is Christmas. An excuse to pamper and buy gifts for those I love?- heck yeah, I am in! (Unfortunately, our societal norms make it awkward to pamper other adults on the regular- so we require a holiday to make it acceptable)
4. Liver and other organ meat
5 The money. People actually spending years saving up for or paying off after the fact. For a party. I’m not necessarily frugal, but that doesn’t make sense to me.