Post # 31
1. Taylor Swift (not a hater but she’s just okay to me). Chris Pratt.
3. Cinco de Mayo. I get that people like tacos and margaritas, but am always weirded out by the American “celebration” of this day.
5. Photo booths. Destination bachelor/bachelorette parties
Post # 32
Can I just say how shocked I am by all the hate bacon is getting in here?
Post # 33
- Wedding: April 2016 - Tennessee
This is awesome! I really enjoyed reading these. I only have three that immediately come to me,
Marilyn Monroe- terrible actress in my opinion and I seriously just don’t get it even when it comes to the looks.
Florida- hot, sticky and humid crowded beaches and crazy stuff going on constantly. Again, I seriously don’t get how some think this is a relaxing vacation.
Avocados- sure I like them. But why is this green mushy seeded vegetable considered cute and adorable and on peoples shirts and keychains and car windows (decals) and even made into earrings.
Post # 34
- Wedding: April 2016 - Tennessee
I love this 😂 I busted out laughing when when I read crunchy water. This is my favorite one by far bee
Post # 35
Love your polls!
1. Beyonce & Crissy Tiegen
2. Nassau, Bahamas
3. Valentine’s Day, Cinco De Mayo, Mardi Gras
5. Wedding parties & wedding drama because of them
Post # 36
lol about the kombucha as I used to make my own!!! Hahaha
Post # 37
I interviewed at a tech startup company a few years ago and that was one of their “benefits.” LOL. Hard pass! 🤣
Post # 38
haha! Classic tech startup mentality
Post # 39
Yes you can, I’m shocked too!
Post # 40
Okay, thank you for this. Everybody always asks me why I hate watermelon and now I have the perfect response. Bless you. 🙏🏾
Post # 41
- Wedding: May 2019 - Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Taylor Swift…inane lyrics, she’s not a good singer
San Francisco…everyone told me how amazing it was and I hated it. Felt unsafe the entire time I was there and didn’t enjoy anything except the tiki bar at the Fairmont.
Halloween…I don’t like candy and think buying or making costumes is a total waste of time and/or money
Post # 42
1. Kanye. He hasn’t made any good music for a decade at least, and he’s exhausting. And Adam Sandler. Not funny, never funny.
2. Disney parks. Crowded, overpriced and I don’t want to pose with a mouse.
3. Christmas. I’d probably hate it less if people stopped playing music about reindeer in October.
4. Onions. You are disgusting and you make everything near you all oniony. Stop being in EVERYTHING.
5. Photo booths. I just don’t get the appeal. I have a camera on my phone.
Post # 43
- Wedding: February 2018 - UK
1. Jennifer Lawrence. I find her personality really grating, like she’s trying too hard to be all “hey, I’m normal, I’m just like you common people!”. Plus I don’t think she’s actually that great an actor. Also Ashton Kutcher just irritates me for reasons I can’t even articulate.
2. Thailand. The sheer number of douchebags I know who rave about how they spent time trecking through Thailand to “find themselves”, just completely destroys any of the appeal
3. Probably Halloween. In the U.K. we don’t really make as big a deal about most holidays, and Halloween is an extreme example. We get a fortnight of American TV shows with incredible Halloween parties, decorations, everything, and then the actual day is just another Wednesday, with at most 2 kids doing a halfhearted trick or treat
4. Mashed potatoes. Texture is a big thing with food for me. I don’t like anything mushy, I want to chew my food!
5. Photo booths, particularly if they have props. Those little moustaches on sticks make me feel unreasonably hostile!
Post # 44
1. Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel, my sister worked with them on the Gilmore Girls reboot and they were assholes to everyone. I can’t remember what word they used, might have been maggots, to refer to extras. She said it was super sad since most people there were die hard fans just wanting to be a part of the reboot. Alexis had many people fired for looking at/talking her…after she initiated/engaged with them. My sister said security was apologizing to people as they removed them. Said she’s never seen anything like that. In lieu of a singer, I’m going to say Gal Gadot; her Imagine skit on YouTube ruined her for me. She’s disgusting and disturbed.
2. Any southeast beach in the US
3. 4th of July–every year we see who thinks they’re above the law. And for what?? So many children, animals, and landscapes are injured at the hands of rebel amateurs. It’s is sickening.
4. Sugary foods
5. Weddings in general (eek, I know). I just think they rarely end up being about the bride, groom, and families that are coming together. So much gets lost under unnecessary and over priced stress.
Post # 45
I really agree with your actors. I think Ashton is really intelligent but very unstable and he’s been heavily shaped by Hollywood. I watched his hot wings interview, and he gave me such creepy vibes. There’s no Ashton in there anymore, just cold soulless eyes that seem to want to use the General population for his own gain. We’re lab rats to him.