(Closed) What do you think of 2011 Pronovias Fina?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Alter the straight across neckline?
    No, I prefer the straight neckline. : (15 votes)
    37 %
    Yes, alter to a Sweetheart neckline. : (13 votes)
    32 %
    Yes, alter to a modified Sweetheart (slight curve). : (11 votes)
    27 %
    Yes, alter to a plunging neckline similiar to a Pnina Tornai. : (2 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 3
    Hostess
    23620 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

Gosh, you know, the train is STUNNING.  It honestly, blew me away.  I wish I could say I feel the same way about the front of it, I feel like the interruption from the smooth to the sudden ruffles makes me hesitate about this dress.  But more importantly, how do you feel about it?

Post # 6
    136 posts
    Blushing bee

Beautiful dress! it looks really good on you! fits you perfectly, If you don’t mind me asking, how much was that gown?

Post # 7
    2410 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I think if you alter to sweetheart it will be stunning.

Post # 8
    3142 posts
    Sugar bee

I think a modified sweetheart would be perfect. Not sure if that is a “modern” sweetheart but that is what I voted for.

Post # 9
    118 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

hello again! 😉 I voted to leave the necline alone:-) I loooove your dress as it is!

Post # 10
    Hostess
    23620 posts
    Honey Beekeeper

@[email protected]: I also think a sweetheart with a belt accent would make this dress and take the focus off of what we’re hesitating on!  It’s a great blank canvas!  And I’m still in LOVE with that TRAIN!

Post # 14
    17 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2011

Hi! 

I’ve been trawling the net to find a ‘real person’ wearing this dress! I love it! I’ve ordered this but cant for the life of me remember how the back does up. Does it just zip up or are there buttons? All the pics of me in it you cant quite see that part! 

Post # 15
    5423 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: November 2012

I adore this dress. No seriously, I do. I loved it immediately when I saw it in Barcelona over the summer and I was able to put it on a few months ago locally.  The ruching is great.  The crinkled ruffles are fab and the ribbon-edge makes it pop even more.

But alas, with me being petite, it just wasn’t ideal, especially with it being heavy.   Cry

But you are rocking it.  Anyone who makes it work should go for it!

Post # 16
    655 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I voted for leave the neckline alone. I think that since the ruffles are the focal point of this dress, to balance it out it needs nice clean lines like the straight neckline and the straight seam where it changes to the ruffles. You could totally accesorize the top with a belt or statement necklace though!

The topic ‘What do you think of 2011 Pronovias Fina?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors