(Closed) What do you think of this dress? Bonny Bliss 2208

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

It’s beautiful and the wedding isn’t for another 3 years…. I wouldn’t buy it now, you never know what size you’ll be in 3 years and alterations may not work if the dress is too small or way too big, depending on the size you choose now.

but if you are afraid they’ll discontinue the style, maybe you can save the money and have it custom made at that time. Take as many pictures as you can of the detailing , front, back, sides etc…

Post # 5
2607 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I think it looks much prettier to have your collar bone and a little of your chest exposed (especially if you’re looking to cover just your arms, and it’s not due to religious modestly) so I’d go for a standard gown, and add an off the shoulder bolero like this one to cover your arms from the bottom of the shoulder to the elbow

http://www.etsy.com/listing/90407369/off-shoulder-alencon-lace-bridal-bolero?ref=&sref=

Post # 6
1141 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I think it’s beautiful and classic, congratulations on the weight loss!

Post # 7
4520 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I do think this dress is really pretty, but I agree with @MissNoodles that showing a little more collarbone might look even better. If I were you, I’d hold off on buying this one right away and keep looking, since you’ve got time. 

The topic ‘What do you think of this dress? Bonny Bliss 2208’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors