(Closed) What do you want for Christmas 2013?

posted 6 years ago in Holidays
Post # 32
Hostess
11051 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@pppuser852: Similarily I’d like to have found out that we’re pregnant.

Post # 33
3424 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I want world peace and once I get that I want this ^^^

Post # 34
2393 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m thinking of asking Santa for a getaway at a nearby boutique hotel that is so posh and romantic. I’m thinking champagne, flowers, candles and dinner at the French bistro downstairs. 

And for the actual gift, perhaps a bottle of perfume. 

Post # 35
419 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I’m probably not going to get much for xmas, because my wedding is in February, and my Fiance, my parent’s and I are all splitting the wedding, so money will be tight!

Post # 36
1998 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

A proposal and a ring? LOL A girl can dream, right? 🙂

Post # 37
1998 posts
Buzzing bee

@MissThespian:  That’s not cheesy at all! (((HUGS))) I want your wish to come true too. 

Post # 38
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

My Ring and my Prosposal. I already picked it out it’s a Tacori Pear with a 2 Ct Blue Diamond Center Stone.

2620PS10X7P

Post # 39
4134 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@CatyLady:  I’m another one who’d like a baby. 

if you want things people can buy me – books (I know I’ll get them), a new Kate spade purse. A pair of Doc Marten ballet flats – sooo cool but I know I’ll never buy them for myself. 

Post # 40
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Clothes, new Macbook, (mine is dying a horrible death), T25 (cuz I’m nuts) servingware…

Darling Husband and I normally forgo gifts with the exception of maybe one decent gift because we like to go out or do a small weekend trip away before we are bombarded with family obligations. I think this year we found a super-nice hotel and spa to hit up for a night 🙂

Oh and a baby for Christmas would be ahhhhmazing!

Post # 41
830 posts
Busy bee

@mchitt329:  I want a tablet! I’ve heard that prices will be coming down by this November… here’s hoping!

Post # 42
3077 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@MissThespian:  Not cheesy at all.  That would be an amazing gift.  My Christmas wish is that yours comes true!! 

Post # 43
2091 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@MissThespian:  That’s not cheesy at all! I said a prayer for you, and I really hope you get what you want…

Post # 44
2490 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

I haven’t even thought about Christmas yet! We’re getting married in November, then possibly buying a new house *maybe*, and then going on our honeymoon after Christmas… So I’ve had a lot to take my mind off Christmas.

Guess I should start thinking! Probably jewelry or a designer bag or something though.

Post # 45
1517 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

All I want is for this wedding to be over so I can stop stressing :). Actually, I want to have my great grandmaprents marriage certificate restored.  Back in the 1800’s they hand wrote them with calligraphy and it’s on a lovely floral deisgn paper, but it’s crumbling and I want to save it before it’s gone forever.  It costs 300-$400 but it’s really all that I want!

Post # 46
2091 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Geez, I told my Fiance if I don’t decide by October that he can get me what he wants… I would like a hand-vac. I don’t want to ask for a cleaning item as a gift, but I would like that… I like money and gift cards the best because I can use them when I want on what I want (whenever I figure out what that is)… I just used a gift card he gave me a looong time ago, and I got 3 pairs of jeans, a pair of cute and comfy sweat pants, and two shirts that all came to three bucks less than what was on the card (a nice clearance sale for the shirts) and I am still so happy about that! I walked out of the store without spending a dime and it felt so GOOD! I may just ask for another gift card… 

The topic ‘What do you want for Christmas 2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors