This is a great post 🙂 Even though we’re not planing on TTC any time soon, we both seriously wish we could and have definitely caught the baby bug. Here’s our baby bucket list!
Before I have Children I would like to….
– Finally get into/Finish most of Medical School!!!
– Buy a house, or since we live in Los Angeles where you can’t even buy a condo for less than half a million, have lots and lots and lots of savings
– Have my fam be in a position to help with childcare so we can keep the baby rearing in the family
– Get back in shape and STAY that way for once! I got super skinny in high school, gained it back in college, got skinny again after college, and gained it back just in time for the wedding. Now I’ve got less than 10 weeks to get skinny again. Oy vey.
– Pay off student loans! Haha this will never happen with med school loans, but i’d settle for paying off the under grad ones.
Things I/we’ve already done:
– Ireland, Britain, Italy, France, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, I really want to go to Egypt though!
– Sleep, sleep, sleep – this one really depends on the kid because my best friends baby girl has slept in till about 10-11am since she was 4 months old. Some kids just like their sleep. The same thing goes for lazy nights, their kid is more than happy to cruise the carpet and play with her toys while they watch multiple reruns of Psych, they then put her to bed at 9pm and play xbox or watch movies till their bed time
– Paid off our cars, though Fiance is going to need a new one