Post # 1
I need ideas for my hair appt. I want a more mature look, i’ve had very dark loooooong hair for a long time now (i hate saying this but- my hair is like the kardashians…long and very dark).
i was thinking of doing a “lob” cut with a few highlights? although every time i get my hair so much as trimmed I feel like they take sooo much off…UGH idk why i feel like this.
Anyone brave enough to post pics of their current hair style/color? 🙂
Post # 2
I have the same as you; super long and dark hair. I’ve had short blonde, medium length red hair, half blonde half brown, platinum long hair. I say go for a long bob with a few highlights, as you are thinking. It’s pretty refreshing to go from long to short! As long as you know it’ll be short going in, the initial shock won’t be AS BAD.
Post # 3
I’m the opposite of what you want. Hahah. I definitely don’t have “mature” hair. If your hair is long and you get upset over a trim, a lob might not be the best hair for y I u. Maybe just get it balayage to create depth.
Post # 4
Basically like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5b/f0/dc/5bf0dcdcf418d5934836fa55c0d6af13.jpg I am growing it out from a pixie cut (I had bleached my hair to death going lilac/silver) and I wanted super healthy hair for the wedding. Not my favorite form of bob but my stylist knows my hair goals and so we are working together to grow things out as efficiently as possible.
Post # 5
I just got about 3 inches cut off a week ago (left picture) so now I have a Bob. I typically wear my hair curly though (right picture). The cut sucks for my curly hair but is great for when I straighten. I just have some highlights in the front. Boring, I know.
Post # 6
monsterly: I LOVE YOUR HAIR
Post # 7
My brown hair varies from almost down to my butt, to a couple inches past my boobs. I’m boring when it comes to my hair because I always pull it back and very rarely do it. So I’m no help! If I did do it every day, I’d do more layers than I currently have, but still keep it long.
Post # 8
I don’t love how stiff the stylist made it in this picture, usually it is in softer waves. They did a color melt, with lowlights at the top fading into highlights at the bottom. The red is mine 🙂
Post # 9
I feel the same as you right now, but I can’t cut it yet because I’m trying to grow it out for my wedding. Right now it’s really long like it was when I was 19, but after the wedding is over I want to chop about half of it off again like I had it before I started growing it out. It makes me look more mature and not like a teenager lol I just find when I have longer hair it makes me look even younger than I already look. I’m 26 so it’s not good haha
My hair now: (I’m the one on the left) My natural hair is a flat dirty blonde colour and I hate it! So I get my base colour as a light brown/dark blonde with very thin highlights to make it look really natural. It’s still very close to my natural colour, but it’s more vibrant.
And this is how my hair was before I started growing it out again… (same colour)
Post # 11
Sorry for the HUGE picture…smh
Post # 13
- Wedding: November 2016 - Garden
Well my hair looks like this right now….
Your appointment is probably already passes but!!!
This is from online.
Post # 14
Mine is a subtle ombré! The red is natural. I like this length a lot!
Post # 15
my hair looks like some variation of this probably 90% of the time. And in a top knot bun the other 10%. im lazy. I’ve wanted a lob for years though, so I vote lob!