Post # 1
– Using toilet paper too quickly (I use it instead of tissues, cotton balls, and make-up removing cloths, as well as the usual reasons)
– Leaving lights on in a room when I’m coming back in a few minutes.
– Starting multiple cleaning projects and only half-finishing them.
– Leaving the recycling on the kitchen bar, intending to take it out, and forgetting to do it before I leave for work (related to above).
– Forgetting to take my phone off silent when I get up and/or come home from work and not answering it or checking texts for hours.
Now you know how forgetful I am! I am sure it sometimes drives him nuts! What does your SO nag you about?
Post # 3
@MsBlackberry: Buying food and then not eating it.
Post # 4
not locking my car doors. I never have. He’s convinced I’m going to get carjacked at a red light.
Post # 5
– Mail pile. Its bad, I’ll admit.
– Putting things down for a minute, then forgetting to put them away or where I was going with them. Scatterbrained, whoops.
Honestly, I think thats it. We will see what happens after we move in together once we are married. I’m sure this list will get longer!
Post # 6
So far he hasn’t nagged me about anything. I haven’t nagged him either. Neither of us has had to nag each other. We’re both perfect.
Post # 7
Nothing ever. He only ever asks me to do anything once, and even that is so rare, I know he must feel very strongly when it happens. It’s usually about something getting in his way, like a suitcase I should have unpacked, or a pile of shoes that grows on its own (I swear!).
I do this sooo much, he’s a saint for never mentioning it. I’m as guilty as it gets…
Edit: I just thought of a big one! Leaving my exacto knives around and forgetting where I set them down. I’m terrible at keeping track of sharp stuff. He’s absolutely right to “nag” (point it out once a month)
Post # 8
He nags me for finishing off a packet of something and leaving the empty packet in the cupboard even though he does the exact same thing himself, though I’ve threatened to start taking photographs of the offending empty pack next time he does it to prove to him that I’m not the only one of us who commits that “crime”!
Post # 9
- Wedding: December 2010 - Savannah, GA
Leaving orange peels, apple peels, baby bel cheese wrappers, etc. on the counter. I always clean them up after I’m done eating, but I take a long time, so they sit there for a while.
Not rinsing out my cup after I’m done drinking coffee.
Post # 11
The big one is forgetting to take my cell of silent after I leave work. I forget to do it at least 2-3 times a week. I have missed a few important and timely calls because of it.
Post # 12
Oh I get the old mail pile nag too!
Post # 13
- keeping up my exercise routine
- losing my temper
This list makes me look like a sailor lol
Post # 14
My SO only nags me about paying some bills. We have been together 5 years. For 5 years I have paid all of our bills together. But he changes his cars soo much that I sometimes forget the date that the car payment is due. So he will tell me 50000 times that it’s due tomorrow. Then when tomorrow comes ask me if I paid it. Ill say yes. Then he will ask me the following day and I say OH SHIT I FORGOT! lol
Worst at remembering his bills hahaha. But that’s it. He doesn’t complain about much lol
Post # 15
My husband nags me about..
-what I eat (Im diabetic)
-if I exercised or not (the diabetic thing again, plus I wanna lose weight)
-to lay off the internet, laptop and my celly 😀
-to be nicer (Im a bit blunt/crass sense of humor)
Pretty much he calls me on my shhh which is a good thing unless I dont want to hear it ha ha.
Post # 16
He nags about e cleaning the dishes. That is the only chore I absolutely HATE. So he always does them.
My wedding table. Its so messy.
Losing my hairbrush all the time.