Post # 92
Sigh. He’s always late. Always. Not hours, but because I’m always EARLY, it makes me absolutely freaking insane!
He reaaaaaaally loves to lecture. Not just me. Anyone. He knows everything about anything, smart guy and all. My coworkers think its hilarious and awesome that he knows so much, but OMG… sometimes, I don’t want a history of the fountain pen in the 18th century after I tell you about a new pen I found at work. Sometimes… I just like my new pen.
Post # 93
HAHA this is a fun way to start the day…ok my pet peeves:
1. He picks at his lips if they are dry instead of using chaptick on them. I’ll see him do it (which drives me totally nuts for some reason), and ask if he wants chapstick because I literally have like 4 chapsticks in each room of the house. He’ll say “no thanks” and keep picking away, like until they bleed. I think I *may* have cured him of this though, because he does a fair amount of interviews on our local news, and the other night was picking at his lips so bad, I told him it should show on tv, and picked away anyhow, then went on tv and when we watched his clip, he says “God my lips look horrible!!” lol (fingers crossed)…
2. The way he loads the dishwasher – nothing is orderly. He could fit way more in if the glasses were put in an orderly fashion. I usually pack up the dishwasher because (I’ll admit) I’m a bit of a dishwasher-loading nazi, but still – it annoys me.
3. Sometimes he snores really LOUDLY…I know it’s not his fault, and he only snores really loud when he is sick or stuffed up – but it’s super annoying to be woken up at 3am by what sounds like a jack hammer in the bed next to me. Even our cat (she sleeps on the bed too), will look over at him and glare when he wakes her and I up! haha 😉
Post # 94
Gabrielle – that’s my first complaint:
2. Sometimes he goes a little overboard with the baby-talk or cutesy names in front of our friends (especially if he’s had a little too much to drink). It’s a little embarassing!
3. He can be extremely over-sensitive and blow up over little tiny things.
It’s a good thing I love him so much!
Post # 95
I can’t stand that something that we’ve been meaning to do can sit around for months, but once he decides he is ready to do it, I’m supposed to magically share his enthusiasm and drop everything at once to do it with him…or else he gets annoyed like I am not a help.
(we are renovating our house, can you tell?)
Post # 96
My bf plays video games way too much lol
Post # 97
M SO is not so good with managing money. He’s gotten a LOT better since we first started dating, but it still needs a lot of improvement. He spends a lot on clothes and food and “entertainment” and when it comes to necessities he has little $$ to cover them. He frequently overdrafts his account (oh lord this aggrivates me so!) but since we don’t share any bills yet I can’t relly do much but offer any advice, whice is seldom well received. I used to be pretty terrible with my $$ too but i turned it around as a 2009 resolution. He’s making strides though so I have to congradulate his efforts!
Post # 98
His method of removing his socks is to scrape his foot along the floor until the sock comes off. The visual reminds me of a rutting animal. Plus I’m tired of socks in the middle of the floor.