(Closed) What flowers are you going with for 9.10.11

posted 8 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

That is our wedding date too.  I am doing gerbera daisies, orchids, and spider mums for all the centerpieces.  The bouts will be orchids, along with the corsages.  I am not sure what I am doing for bouquets yet.  My bridesmaids will be in clover green.

Post # 4
93 posts
Worker bee

My wedding is 09/24 and I’m planning on doing dahlias in mason jars and hydrangeas in a wood planter. 

Post # 5
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

My wedding is 8/20/2011 and my bridesmaids are wearing a raspberry color.  Here is the bouquet I have chosen.

Post # 6
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

My wedding will be either at the end of Aug or start of Sept.I dont hve anything final yet, but i have been thinking Orange, Red, with dark green accents. I will feature Roses, but still havent decided on any other flowers/or fillers. 

Post # 7
1843 posts
Buzzing bee

September 17th here — I’m doing garden roses and ranunculus for my bouquet and dahlias, button mums and hydrangea for the centerpieces (single stem in vintage glass bottles).

[attachment=1545989,194383]

Post # 8
230 posts
Helper bee

9-10-11 Bride here!  My girls are wearing Navy, so I’m going with mainly yellows, maybe some creams and greens in there for fillers..   Going to our first florist appointment January 8th.. Can’t wait!  🙂

Post # 9
453 posts
Helper bee

i’m a 9/3/11 bride and our color palette is pink and gold with hints of ivory. we’re doing white and pink roses with hydrangeas.

The topic ‘What flowers are you going with for 9.10.11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors