(Closed) What font is this?

posted 7 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
7 posts
  • Wedding: February 2010

It’s called “reina”, but the swashes are added. You can find this font and different examples of how it has been used at http://www.myfonts.com

The topic ‘What font is this?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors