(Closed) What fullness crinoline do I need?!

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8351 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

I am going with the fullest one they have and maybe putting and additional one underneath that one. I suggest taking your gown in to a bridal store and trying it on with the different ones. That way you can get an idea of what the fullness on each one looks like, so you can make a decision on how full you want it.

Post # 4
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

It’s hard to tell; I think you should try to go to a bridal store (maybe the one that you got it from?) and try on both kinds of crinolines with it. If it needs to be hemmed the way it is now, you might want to try the fuller crinoline as it might save you the cost of hemming it (that’s what I’m doing with my dress). But otherwise, the regular one might work. This style is difficult, though. With the flare at the hips you don’t really want too much flare throughout the skirt– it will look unbalanced.

Post # 5
640 posts
Busy bee

I’m looking for a crinoline for my dress too! I didn’t get my dress at  bridal salon so every time I go into one they are really rude. Soooo I suggest going to the store you bought it at!

Post # 7
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I took my dress to David’s Bridal and tried it on with their different crinolines.  I would say go for the fullest one they have, you want to balance out the poof of the hips by giving the bottom of the dress a bell shape.

The topic ‘What fullness crinoline do I need?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors