- Ms. Sloth
- 8 years ago
- Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden
I can never pick just one, so here are a couple, in chronological order:
1. A spur-of-the-moment long weekend with three friends (two other girls and a guy) in London. We didn’t do a bit of sightseeing, just shopped and drank our faces off. It was a BLAST.
2. Four days in New Orleans with my closest girlfriends. We did so much during the day that we didn’t get to do too much partying at night (we were exhausted) but it was so nice and festive and beautiful there (this was a few months before the storm).
3. My second trip to Paris. I’ve been there four times but the second was the best. My sister and I just wandered around, ate, drank and shopped. Again, no sightseeing, just people watching at cafes. So awesome.
4. California with the boy. We did Monterey, Carmel and San Francisco. It was our first trip together and it was amazing, just beautiful and romantic.
5. A long weekend in Austin, TX with some friends. We partied HARD.
6. Maine with the boy. Half a week in Ogunquit, half a week in Bar Harbor. The weather sucked but we had such an amazing time anyway, and we can’t wait to go back.
I’ve been on plenty of other trips (two cruises ((yuck)), Mexico, Venice, Amsterdam, the Bahamas, another trip to London, L.A., Savannah, countless trips to Florida, a ton of time at the Jersey shore, a bunch of trips to the boy’s parents’ lake house and more. But those above were the most fun.