Post # 1
- Wedding: June 2014 - Italiano's Humble
I know we have a year, but still. I’m a NYE bride, and it calls for lots of logistics.
- designed Save-The-Date Cards thru VP. sending February
- figured out rehearsal dinner
- budget-obviously lol
- color scheme
- found restaurant we want to do prewedding dinner at
- ordered female favors thru ebay-black, grey, red rhinestone brooches, doubling as place cards
- designed male favors with etsy girl. vader keychains, also for place cards
- found officiant, calling after holidays to schedule meeting and final cost.
- been going thru several rental sites, trying to figure best price for rentals
what sucks, is somehow I got locked out of my martha stewart account, and though thankfully I aint done much, my guest list record was lost. thankfully, I have that written out lol.
what about you Ladies?!
Post # 3
im glad im not the only one planning!
this is what i have done:
venue (food/drink included)
started to gather wintry decorations as they went on sale
bridesmaids gifts… another christmas sale
and i just recently started a registry for fun
i know its a lot but im almost done with school and i really need to focus next semester. i plan on making my centerpieces and any other DIY proects when im out of school
p.s. i love the idea of a NYE wedding, that was my second choice 🙂
Post # 4
I’ve postponed my wedding TWICE, so I know how to plan at least lol –
What’s done is my dress/shoes/jewelry/veil/haircomb
Venue is set, so is caterer, florist, photographer, officiant and bakery/cake and I have draft invites
Colors (purple/gold/ivory) – I’ve bought some decorations already (yeah for holiday sales!)
All I need are: our rings, bridesmaid dresses, FI/groomsmen outfits and a DJ