(Closed) What in the world is this thing?

posted 8 years ago in Home
Post # 3
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Is it a modified chaise lounge? 

Post # 4
9053 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I would think it’s a chaise.  It looks like it would be nice and comfy to nestle into the corner with your feet up, but would keep the room more open with less “back” showing.

Post # 5
798 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I agree, i’d call that a chaise

Post # 6
1325 posts
Bumble bee

Agree with PP. It’s actually my favorite part of the couch. Some couches have ones that stick out a bit more without the side wall. Looks comfy.

Post # 7
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

its a chaise. our sectional couch looks almost just like that and its built right in! everyone loves it!!!

Post # 8
1046 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

It’s also sometimes called a “lounger”. Our couch is almost identical (but lower to the ground) and the tag said “With a lounger!”.

Post # 9
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Our old couch had that. That side of the couch is long enough that it can be used as the chaise part. We had our couch up against a wall and would keep a blanket folded in that spot – it became the cats spot!

The topic ‘What in the world is this thing?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors