(Closed) What is everyone doing today!? 2/13

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
476 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

My Fiance and I are meeting with someone about life insurance.  I’m less than thrilled, but oh well.  We’ll probably also put a deposit down on our cake (it’s about time, but he was in charge of that).

Post # 4
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

hangin with my 3 boys, getting wedding “piles” together for next Sunday!!! making more lists of things to do! trying to relax and enjoy the quiet! have a good day alishad!

Post # 5
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

It’s me and the hunny’s “dating anniversary”! 🙂 We are going up to Boulder, CO (we live in denver, and met in Boulder) and hanging out on Pearl Street, then having dinner at our favorite spot. We have been trying to save money so we’ve spent a lot of nights in…it will be fun to get out and spend the whole day in our favorite place!

Post # 7
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

@alishad; yes! Im between excited and anxious! but everything will come together great and it will be an awesome day! i cant wait to have everything on…dress, jewelry, hair…all the girly stuff!

Post # 8
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I’m working on some DIY projects once my lovely fiancé gets his booty out of bed! First though, double-chocolate chip pancakes and bacon… yummy!

Post # 9
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

being a total lazy butt today. We have snow.. AGAIN so I’ll just stay inside and lay around with my dog n cat, FI’s at work.

Post # 10
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I feel you mimosa the snow sucks! My honey has to work today so I might check out the movie Valentines Day 😉

Post # 11
1074 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

We are doing Valentines day!!

Wish I could expect a proposal…but I doubt that Frown

Post # 12
3363 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

We are going to see Ralphie May tonight!  I can’t wait!

Post # 13
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

As little as possible…just finished painting my nails…might do a facial next!  Lazy days are great..tho few and far between.

Post # 14
511 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

We are lounging on the couch watching a friends marathon! Hopefully we can fit in some errands this afternoon too. SOOO looking forward to V-day tomorrow.. we’re having dinner where we had our first date! Smile

Post # 15
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Fiance is Texas for a wedding so i’m hanging out with myself in the apartment. Watching “you’ve got mail” right now and trying to get motivated to clean the entire place so its spick and span when he comes home tomorrow (my valentines gift. ha!)

Post # 16
1313 posts
Bumble bee

FI’s niece has her regional championship basketball game at 1.. getting ready to leave!

I got my Nikon back yesterday (was being repaired for over a month), so I’m super excited to take photos.

Then, we’re off to our favorite store to hunt for mason jars for our centerpieces.

Have fun today, Bees!

The topic ‘What is everyone doing today!? 2/13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors