Since I just woke up and in the middle of my coffee, I’ll do my best with my sleepy brain to list them here..
1) Name hangers– fail.
2) Pomanders for the ceremony– all but one, fail. (Yes, still have the one, lol)
The failed kind- coffee filters (lol!!) ::::
3) Numerous silk flower projects- all fail.
4) Monogramed my aisle runner- success!
5) flower curtain– still on going but looks great mixed with beaded curtain strands!- success
6) Invitations (minus the pocketfolds and envelopes), designed, printed, cut
7) GOBO monogram design for lighting people at reception
8) Menu’s, designed, printed, cut
9) Table numbers, designed, printed, cut
10) STD’s, designed, printed, cut
11) Miscellaneous wedding stationary signs: “Welcome”, “Thank You”, “Cards”, designed, printed, cut
12) Ketubah for interfaith ceremony, designed, sent off for canvas printing
13) 2 different style feather hair clips (haven’t decided which one to wear for rehearsal)
14) debating on centerpieces.. Would rather pay than do, depends on budget.
16) Silk flower swags and garland for the ceremony gazebo. (still a work in progress)
17) Aisle arrangements for the chairs
Again, half awake, so I may be missing some stuff.