(Closed) What is it called?????

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
181 posts
Blushing bee

A mount or semi mount or setting.

The topic ‘What is it called?????’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors