(Closed) what is my medicine called in the USA? Stop my IBS from ruining my honeymoon??!

posted 4 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
3288 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I would check out a vitamin store or a specialty grocery for the peppermint oil capsules!

Post # 4
402 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

It looks like they are mostly just peppermint oil. Can you take a few does of that for the time being?

Post # 7
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Rachael1287:  try a health food store for the capsules! good luck!

Post # 9
1830 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Try going to a pharmacy and asking for enteric coated peppermint oil capsules.

The only thing OTC would be Loperamide (Immodium) for diarrhea symptoms and regular NSAIDs or Tylenol for pain.

Post # 11
4705 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

do you mean enteric coated peppermint oil? Any neutraceutical store should have them. 

Post # 12
2061 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I would try going to a GNC! They are all over the place here in NYC!

The topic ‘what is my medicine called in the USA? Stop my IBS from ruining my honeymoon??!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors