Post # 1
What are some things that you definitely want to accomplish in your life, if you can?
– Scuba dive
– Visit Barcelona, Alaska, and Japan
– Adopt/foster a child
– Have a piece of writing published
– Have an art piece sell
Post # 2
I want to visit Nashville and go to the Grand Ole Opry.
Post # 3
I want to visit Machu Picchu and do the Inca trail. And I’d love to soak in the hot springs in Aguas Calientes.
I also want to visit the Galápagos Islands.
Post # 5
*Soak in hot springs
*Spend more time in Tuscany, Italy
Post # 6
- Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY
Many of mine are travel related, and I knocked a lot off on my trip to Europe this year 🙂
- Anniversary trip to Tahiti (would love to stay in an over-water bungalow!)
- Visit the Galapagos Islands and feed the giant tortoises (also on Hubby’s list, he has a 20 year old tortoise)
- Vacation in Hawaii, visit Las Vegas, New Orleans (more domestic travel)
- Go back to Italy and Spain and see Greece next time
- Work for myself someday
- Move to a warmer climate
- Make sure my family is taken care of (no financial worries)
Post # 7
Learn a second language
Travel wise, lots of places but I’ve been thinking about going back to japan lately. This changes by the day though. Want to do a private sailing charter some day, that stays constant.
Snowbird between US/Canada & Mexico. DH is all over this too which is kind of essential. So step one – check. 😊
Post # 8
I want to go on a safari in Africa.
Post # 9
-Visit all 50 states (I’m up to 25)
-Visit Sicily where my family is from
-Write a book
-Have a daughter
Post # 10
I love this thread.
I really want to be in a huge field of all lavender one day at sunset. Ahhh!
Post # 11
Attend a game at every MLB stadium.
Visit Everest base camp. I don’t want to climb the whole thing.. I know my limits 😂
Post # 12
This thread makes me wish I had an unlimited budget to travel the world, lol.
– Stay in an overwater bungalow somewhere with clear blue water
– Visit Greece
– Have a family and travel with my kids
– Start a wedding videography business (I don’t even know if I like this but I love making vacation videos so thought it would be cool, lol)
Post # 13
– Niagra Falls
– I would love to see the peak of surf season at Teahupoo in person one day.
Post # 14
– Write a book or online comic series.
– Travel: Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam, Italy, Germany, list goes on…
– Meet one of my favorite authors, Haruki Murakami.
– Air activities like riding a helicopter / going skydiving / hot air balloon.
– Giving birth to my first child and starting a family.
– Moving out of my hometown to somewhere new to start a new life with my family in tow.
– Participating in and finishing a marathon.
Post # 15
I don’t have a bucket list really, but the biggest things I want to accomplish are
- have a happy, fulfilling, and lasting marriage with my love
- have healthy, kind children and help them grow into self-sufficient and happy adults
- give back to my community in a meaningful way
Everything else is just extra. But in terms of more tangible goals, I’d like to:
- buy a house and make it into a home
- write a memoir
- become fluent in another language (I am at the elementary to intermediate level in a few but have never reached fluency in a second language)
- travel some more internationally – I feel lucky to have already been to a lot of amazing places. Some places I’d really love to go next: Japan, Ireland, Cuba
- Go on some more US roadtrips
- master cooking risotto, pad thai, potstickers, and other dishes that elude me…