(Closed) What is the Galina T3039 a knockoff of?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
631 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

The closest thing I can think of is the Amsale dress “Reese.” But even still, it’s not totally alike.

EDIT: Okay I looked again and they look nothing alike. I’m no help.

Post # 4
7293 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

There is also a watters dress…not sure of the model but on some Galina T3039 threads there are pics of it!

Post # 7
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

It reminds me of Priscilla of Boston Maeve.  (I think it was actually in the Vineyards Collection)

Post # 8
7293 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Okay , I found it!
Watters ” Austin”

Post # 11
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m having the same issue with styling. But, first, side note: Holy cow! That definitely is the Augusta Jones Chinoa dress! Never knew it was a knockoff, but it doesn’t bother me in the least. Kinda cool. Ok, back to the original point. I’m having trouble with whether or not to keep the bow because the bow makes it asymmetrical. Which is fine and, in fact, very awesome! Except that I want to wear a birdcage veil which ALSO would be cocked slightly to one side. So then my question becomes whether or not I’ll have TWO accessories on one side and look TOO off balance? Thoughts? Questions? Criticisms? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I would say it’s most similar to the Watters “Austin” gown. When I first saw it it’s the first thing I thought of.

The topic ‘What is the Galina T3039 a knockoff of?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors