(Closed) What is the “name” for the people who….

posted 6 years ago in Paper
Post # 4
4675 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

not sure if this is the correct term, but think something like ‘greater’ would work.  

Post # 5
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

The term I’m thinking of starts with an A. Cannot remember for the life of me.

So I can offer you a first letter…

Maybe that will prompt another bride to finish it, haha.

Post # 6
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

In the South, I’ve heard them be called “house party.”

Post # 7
1901 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza


The topic ‘What is the “name” for the people who….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors