(Closed) What is the name of this type of print!

posted 6 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@Colerz_01:  I don’t know what they would exactly call that print or pattern, but I did a google search on “Modern upholstery fabric” and came up with this site: http://beautifulfabric.com/asccustompages/72.html.

It looks like the “Circa Golden” or “Circa Lagoon” are similar, but not exact.

I think if you also search for “geometric fabric”, you’ll get a lot of results to choose from.

Good luck 🙂

The topic ‘What is the name of this type of print!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors