(Closed) What is the name of this type of solitaire setting?

posted 10 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
949 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

i think its called a prong setting ..that refers to the diamond sitting in like a basket

Post # 4
2051 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2006

Is that a screw holding the two pieces together or is that a channel-set diamond? Sorry I can’t be of more assistance here!

Post # 6
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I think it’s referred to as a “peg style head”.

Post # 7
8291 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I think the diamond is called a peekaboo diamond!


Post # 8
4176 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

whatever it is, i like it!

The topic ‘What is the name of this type of solitaire setting?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors