(Closed) What is the Oddest Thing Your Pet Does?

posted 7 years ago in Pets
Post # 3
Member
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

@Whimsical.Sprite:LOL I love it!!  Too bad we couldn’t play audio clips!! 

 

Tyler does two things.  He howls for a loooong time at police sirens and when he does, he tends to “talk” through his howls.  Second (I think this isn’t too odd but so stinkin cute), he gives hugs.  Full blown hugs.  When we come home we get smiles and huge arms out around our neck hugs.  He also clasps his paws around the back of your neck.  It’s so cute!!

 

Post # 4
Member
3671 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

He makes this face (I just love sharing this picture).  He also howls in his sleep.  It starts off kind of like a whimper and then builds up to a very loud howl.  And usually he’ll howl more than once in a row.  Also, he likes to sleep with his head on a pillow or a person and with a blanket over him.  

[attachment=1407368,178892]

Post # 5
Member
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

This is so embarrassing… Eva steals my underwear out of the bathroom and carries it into the living room (my Darling Husband tends to forget to close the door – she loves the bathroom).  She never takes my husband’s, just mine.

 Edit: sometimes she sleeps with us and she either sleeps backwards with her butt towards us or with her head resting my my arm LOL.  I never thought I would have a dog that slept in my bed – Darling Husband started that…

Eva in her bumblebee Halloween outfit my mom bought for her…

Post # 6
Member
3041 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

My dog scares herself. She wags her tail & hits a plastic bag with her tail & runs away!

Here’s a pic of her:

Post # 8
Member
3671 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I forgot to add what my cat does! First, we were able to teach him to kiss us.  If you make a kissing noise at him he’ll put his mouth against yours (well, he really only does it with the two of us) and he waits until you kiss him.  Also, he has to be in the bathroom with me while I’m getting ready.  And when he throws up, he covers it up right away with the nearest thing (shirt, blanket, paper, he’s not picky). 

Post # 9
Member
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

one of the cats sleeps like this…. 

which i think is really weird because i’ve never seen another cat actually sleep– for hours– like this before. 

My dog also sleeps like that, but only in the dead middle of the night so I can’t get a pic. When I first had him I was convinced several times that he was dead because he was straight on his back with all stubby 4 legs up straight in the air and he wouldn’t wake up even when I’d shake him. Heavy sleeper? Lol. 

 

Post # 11
Member
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Whimsical.Sprite: Lincoln watches TV like its his job! He’ll sit there for hours…

He also constantly purrs. He’s the best <3!

 

Post # 13
Member
3671 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

One more picture.  My cat likes to cuddle with my dog when the dog has fallen asleep and doesn’t notice.  

[attachment=1407417,178896]

Post # 15
Member
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

@mandb122: okay that is too cute! One of our cats is still terrified of the dog. The other gets along with him 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time looks like this (seriously cracks me up… WHAT was the dog trying to accomplish here???) (and sorry the pic is orange)

[attachment=1407431,178900]

Post # 16
Member
638 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@UpstateCait: Haha…that pic is awesome. I have a cat who loves to watch any show about animals, except cats! Dogs and wolves are his favorite. Completely strange!

I also have another cat who plays fetch with balls like a dog and insists on sitting on the edge of the tub while I’m drying off from a shower.

Life would be sooo dull without the critters. Love them!

The topic ‘What is the Oddest Thing Your Pet Does?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors