(Closed) What is this bouquest arrangment called??

posted 8 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
5778 posts
Bee Keeper

Good question. I guess it could be called a small presentation because of the staggered flower lengths…

arm sheaf bouquet, arm bouquet, presentation bouquet - bridal bouquetssomething like this,but much smaller

Post # 4
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I wouldn’t know what it’s called but it sure is lovely!! I personally don’t want too big a bouquet, so something similar to the one on your pic would be perfect!

The topic ‘What is this bouquest arrangment called??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors