(Closed) What is this called?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
15 posts
  • Wedding: May 2012

Illusion netting, I believe?  And I see no reason a competent seamstress couldn’t add that on for you!  Very lovely dress.  🙂

Post # 4
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Ive heard some people call it an overlay….

Post # 5
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 1996

i would just show this pic to the seamstress… mesh? i’m not help!

Post # 6
2701 posts
Sugar bee

I agree with PP, I think it is called Illusion Tulle. Either way, that picture is gorgeous!

The topic ‘What is this called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors