(Closed) What is this called?

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009


LOL i know that’s not what you mean =]

Post # 4
5823 posts
Bee Keeper

That looks like a bookplate.  If you download an illustrator file with a bookplate, you can separate the border out and use it on stuff.

Post # 7
4480 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch

I don’t remember the name either, but if it helps I think it would have been from one of Miss Paisley’s posts–that’s the same shape as her invites!

The topic ‘What is this called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors