(Closed) What is this centerpiece?!?!?!

posted 5 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
8446 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

Maybe check Etsy?

Post # 4
46612 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

thenationalm19:  They could be wood slices hollowed out.

Pottery Barn used to have these rustic irregular bowls that would work.

carved wood bowls.jpg



The topic ‘What is this centerpiece?!?!?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors