(Closed) What is this effect called??

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
3000 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hmm, not that this is an official term for it, but looks like etching in a crosshatch pattern.

Post # 5
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

This is the ring my husband got. It’s similar. The ring was already made like this so we didn’t have to have it customized.

Post # 8
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

harlequin cut or a thatch cut


The topic ‘What is this effect called??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors