(Closed) What is this fabric?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
1448 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

That looks like tulle to me.  There are different kinds of tulle, from the stiff, ballerina tutu kind to the soft, flowy kinds used in wedding dresses and veils.


If it’s not tulle it might be some sort of gauze.

Post # 4
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Could be organza.


Post # 5
46607 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Tulle, organza and theater scrim can all be used for draping along with any number of sheer polyester fabrics.

I think the original pic came from this site.Just click on the arrow to get th the same pic. You could email them and ask. I doubt they would be posting someone else’s work on their website.


The topic ‘What is this fabric?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors