(Closed) What is this flower holder they’re using at the altar?

posted 8 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
46421 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

They are called wrought iron flower stands.

Post # 4
281 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

This first pic is a DIY I found on “weddingbells”…we’re thinking of something that that, or some kind of topiary idea…

Those iron things are nice though!

[attachment=679476,88264] [attachment=679476,88265] [attachment=679476,88266]

Post # 5
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Yeah, flower stands. You should be able to find them at greenhouses and gardening stores. We used to sell them at a greenhouse I worked at (oh high school jobs…), in the section by the lawn ornaments.

The topic ‘What is this flower holder they’re using at the altar?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors