(Closed) What is this flower/greenery called?

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I dont see a picture 🙁

Post # 5
8692 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

The spikey ball things are scabiosa pods.

The topic ‘What is this flower/greenery called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors