(Closed) What is this image called?

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
218 posts
Helper bee

A lot of places call it a bracket. If you google “wedding bracket border” you can find a lot of them.

Post # 4
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

They’re also called frames. If you google vector frames, you might have better luck.

Post # 5
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010


The topic ‘What is this image called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors