(Closed) What is this ring setting?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
9517 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

It looks like alot of tension settings I’ve seen but I’ve never seen a tension setting with prongs around the stone since the idea is that prongs aren’t needed with such a setting.


ETA: They’re also called bypass settings.

  • This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Grid.

The topic ‘What is this ring setting?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors