(Closed) what is this setting called?

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
5147 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

“Bezel setting” is only thing I’ve ever heard it called.

Post # 7
1213 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I would call those bezel-set earrings, but you’re right – they do also have a different looking Y-shape to them. Martini earrings generally have a three-prong setting. I would continue searching for bezel earrings and hopefully you can find a pair that aren’t too deeply(?) set. Very cute though, good luck!

Post # 8
7587 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

the problem when purchasing something that is cz, is most people are buying it because they can’t afford the diamond and so they tend to make things in cz a little larger. I would look for baby earings. Literally one’s they sell for babies. You will probably be able to find them, since they will be smaller, and most baby jewelery won’t have prongs for fear of scratching.

Post # 9
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I found 3mm ones if that is small enough. I just put “bezel set 3mm  CZ earrings” in google, clicked on shopping, and found like 8 different ones! Couldn’t find anything smaller.

The topic ‘what is this setting called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors