(Closed) What is this style of font called?

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 4
577 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

The basic font I think you might be looking for in MS word is called Parchment, if I understand correctly what you’re describing. 

Also, this old yahoo answer’s question has links to a site with big graphic letter fonts for download if you’re looking for something more unique.


Post # 5
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I think you might be describing glyphs. They are special characters that are far more elaborate than regular fonts. 

Post # 6
3686 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Why is the r showing up looking like Times New Roman to me?

The topic ‘What is this style of font called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors