(Closed) What is this type of design called?

posted 6 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
1271 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Celtic circles, maybe?

Post # 4
341 posts
Helper bee

it reminds me of stained glass in a church or old train station, maybe something like that? 

Post # 5
4693 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

It looks like a geometric circle pattern to me!

Post # 6
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Geometric Deco (IMHO)

Post # 7
79 posts
Worker bee

If you’re looking for something to use in a design try searching for vector graphics on google. A quick search for “circle pattern vectors” came up with a few similar-ish things that could be lined up to create the same idea. It might not be an overall pattern but a repeating shape, and maybe even something a designer created (in which case you’re unlikely to find the identical image). I don’t think it’s a specific pattern, but like other posters said, it looks like windows or architecture.

You might also try a reverse image search like tineye or search by image on Google.


The topic ‘What is this type of design called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors