(Closed) What is this type of paper called?

posted 9 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
1109 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

It’s cardstock, fibered maybe? textured?

You can get it at Michael’s I think. Staples has similar paper but its “resume paper” and it’s thinner

Post # 4
9028 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

To me it looks like some type of recycled cardstock or possibly parchment?

Post # 9
636 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Oops…double post…

Post # 9
383 posts
Helper bee

It possibly could be wood grain paper!  We used it for our invites!   Super expensive but oh so worth it!   It resembles wood! 

The topic ‘What is this type of paper called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors