(Closed) What is this type of veil material called?

posted 4 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
544 posts
Busy bee

@JJBelle:  it looks like fishnet but when I booked it up I only saw a few like that and the rest were birdcage veils

Edit: turns out I was close haha you can get material called French netting that the birdcage veils are made of. But I still didn’t find long ones like that

The topic ‘What is this type of veil material called?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors