(Closed) What is this type/feature of rings called?

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2031 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m not sure, but I think it’s still called a halo?  I would explain it exactly how it looks, since he’s a guy and they don’t know the same terms as we do.  “One larger stone in the middle surrounded by smaller but not tiny stones” maybe?

Post # 4
2006 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@MerryWidow: maybe also mentioning that it looks more like a little sun burst rather than an even circle would help

Post # 5
5667 posts
Bee Keeper

I think it’s a “starburst” halo. Not positive though.

The topic ‘What is this type/feature of rings called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors