(Closed) What is this veil called?

posted 8 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

That’s a drop veil. I think they’re very romantic 🙂

Post # 4
3415 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

Agree with PP they are called Drop veils.

The topic ‘What is this veil called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors