I am a Taurus but also an Earth Dragon and Fiance is an Aries and Fire Rabbit. We are very different people but we seem to balance each other out.
The discription of the Taurus is deadly accurate for me and Aries is fairly accurate for Fiance, he is certainally a dreamer where as I plan plan plan.
Taurus in a Nutshell.01. Taurus is the one who has immense perseverance, even when others have given up, the Taurus rages on.
02. Solid and persistent, just like the bull, which is Taurus’ well suited symbol.
03. Taurus’s have a well known reputation for being stubborn, which is not necessarily a bad thing. The stubborn streak can cause Taurus to butt heads and conflict with other strong character types.
04. Taurus are not fond of change. They like the familiar and routine comfort of life.
05. Taurus is easy going and not one to pick a fight but should some poor souls attempt to provoke Taurus, the wrath will be known, for they have a temper underneath the calm surface.
06. Taurus are very responsive to their surroundings. They like decorations, color, anything that appeals to all the senses.
07. Taurus like possessions and the Taurus home is nicely decorated with lots of things.
08. Taurus are down to earth, they do not like gaudy, flashy or over the top things. They prefer comfortable and creative settings and objects.
09. Taurus likes security, in every aspect of their lives from home, to love, to career. Taurus can be secretive, opinionated and stingy.
10. Taurus tend to be self-indulgent and lazy, Taurus are master procrastinators of the astrology zodiac!
11. They do however have a strong, persistent drive that comes to life when they chose, and no one would ever know that they are lazy. The secret to this is that their laziness is pushed aside when it comes to themselves.