(Closed) What is your favorite bath & hand towel?

posted 7 years ago in Home
Post # 3
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

bump! I’m curious, I’ve got to register soon!

Post # 4
1575 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Unfortunately, almost all towels are no longer made in the USA. I bought towels from Kohl’s, JC Penny’s, Sears and even the evil empire, er, WalMart and had problems with excessive shedding, hanging threads, etc. Customer Service tried to tell me the problem was with my washer – that’s it’s relatively new and “rough” with clothes. Funny – there is no problem with my old made in the USA Cannon towels, my sweaters or anything else. FINALLY, in desperation, I bought towels made by 1888 Mills – they make those really thick nice towels you see at better hotels and resorts. SO I bought some at MadeinUSAForever.com

These towels are totally awesome – thick, thirsty, lush and comfy – no fuzz when washed and no handing threads. The only problem is that there is a VERY limited color selection – white or natural. I got all the bath towels from 1888 Mills and added a few colored handtowels and the results look pretty sharp.

Post # 5
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hotel Collection towels from Macys are the best.  No fuzz,  super soft and they last a long time.

Post # 6
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

We have Ralph Lauren ones that I got on sale at Macys. I love them because they are super soft and no fuzz

The topic ‘What is your favorite bath & hand towel?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors