Post # 1
As the title says, what is your “secret single behavior” (as coined by SATC). Ya know, things you wouldn’t/don’t do in front of your SO?
-Watch the Kardashians
-Eat Bagel Bites by the dozen
-Soak and pumice my feet
Post # 2
– Watch crime shows for hours
– Buy candy from the grocery store and eat it all
– Peel off face masks and put them in the empty candy wrappers
So gross, but love when I’m alone and get to do them!
Post # 3
-inhale an entire family sized bag of cheetos
-watch sappy movies
-stay in bed all day
Post # 4
– Go to gold class cinemas by myself and get a large popcorn AND a giant sundae even though it makes me feel sick afterwards 🤷🏻♀️
– clean my dogs eyes and ears out while we laze on the couch. My husband HATES watching me do it so I wait till he’s not there.
– pretend I’m only eating a normal size bowl of leftover spaghetti except for that I’m actually eating a giant bowl plus going back for seconds till, yep, I make myself sick. All while binge watching law and order SVU.
Post # 5
Going for seconds on hamburger helper til there’s hardly any left in the pot. And eating a million reese’s eggs. Other than that he gets to see it all lol
Post # 6
Law & Order SVU is another of mine.
Post # 7
it’s the actual best isn’t it. So addictive.
Post # 9
I love that they all involve delicious treats!
My secret single behavior days are long gone, but there really isn’t anything I could do single that I have to hide from Dh. Including snarfing Payday bars or anything mellocreme.
If he’s judging me, he’s keeping it to himself.
Post # 10
Watching trashy tv. Eating unhealthy food. Being a total couch potato.
One time, I ordered McDonald’s for delivery and ate a cheeseburger and full thing of chicken nuggets and a chocolate milkshake and then hid all the evidence down the trash chute immediately! Haha. I really try to eat healthy… but when left alone, hello fast food!
Post # 11
- Wedding: September 2017 - Pearson Convention Centre
None I do everything in front of my husband
Post # 12
Am I the only one that binge eats/netflixes WITH her husband? We are monsters sometimes.
But in past relationships the bad habits I kept under wraps were definitely eating frightening amounts of pizza and leaving the dishes way too long. Also probably allowing my appearance to dishevel into something almost unrecognizable. I try not to do that last one too much in front of my husband just out of kindness to him, but again – we’re monsters sometimes
Post # 13
Eat junk and watch trashy TV. 😉
Post # 14
Eat McDonalds, then immediately destroy the evidence.
But I usually end up confessing my trashy ways.
Post # 15
I definitely have been binge rewatching jersey shore 😶 DH has no idea because he would rip on me hard.
Sometimes mcdonalds after work lol