(Closed) What is…

posted 8 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
1465 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

It’s a vase, yes, but likely has a special name. Similar vases are called eifell towers because they resemble the landmark. This one would not have that name but probably has its own name. The florist she works for will have a better idea of what they are called so that you can get the ones you want.

The topic ‘What is…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors