(Closed) What kind of bustle?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I don’t have any suggestions for the bustle because my mom is doing it and I figure that whatever she’s able to do will be fine, but I just wanted to stop by and say that’s my dress! You have great taste!

Post # 4
2375 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

With that style, I’d think a French bustle would look very pretty. But if you want to see a bunch of ideas, try http://www.projectwedding.com/ideas/57220/bustles-for-your-gown

Also, listen to your alterations person. They do this every day and know what works with the fabric and style. I was totally attached to a French bustle, the woman who did my alterations said it wouldn’t look right. She showed me the French bustle and then the three point over bustle, and she was right! The three point over bustle looked much better.

Post # 5
413 posts
Helper bee

I would use one like in these pictures (not sure what it’s called)

The topic ‘What kind of bustle?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors